Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Deliciously Easy Banana Bread

Pin It

I love banana bread and when I found that our bananas had gotten a little to ripe to just eat, I knew exactly what I was going to do with them.  I looked up a few banana bread recipes and then came up with my own version.  Here's the recipe!

Banana Bread

1/2 Cup Butter, softened
1 Cup Sugar
2 Eggs
3/4 Cup Ripened Mashed Bananas (approx. 2 bananas)
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 1/4 Cup Flour
Pinch of Cinnamon

Directions

Using an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar. With the mixer running on medium speed, add the eggs one at a time. Add the vanilla and bananas and mix well. In a separate bowl add baking soda, salt, flour, and cinnamon.  Using a fork or whisk, stir the dry ingredients together.  Add the flour mixture to the mixing bowl.  Mix thoroughly, but do not over mix.  Pour the dough into a greased loaf pan and bake at 350 for 45 - 60 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment