Saturday, May 28, 2011

Shell Bead Bracelet

Pin It
Sorry I've been gone for a bit.  My daughter has been sick this past week and I also went and attended a photo workshop on flash.  If you would like to see the pictures I took while at the "Flash Camp" visit my photo blog.
 
I got some shell beads off of ebay for cheep.  The only bummer is they take about a month to get to you since they are coming from China or something and it's free shipping, but hey....I'll take em :)  I added the beads onto elastic jewelry thread.  I learned a trick to keep the elastic thread from coming untied and that is to tie it tight and then put a drop of super glue on the knot.  It's worked wonders!  The package came with 8 beads, but I only needed 7 to fit my wrist....so now I have an extra bead to use - yay!  I'm going to apologize ahead of time for the pictures.  My brother has my good lens and the one that I was using really wasn't good for this purpose.  Hopefully you can get the general idea of what it looks like.


0 comments:

Post a Comment