Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Pin It Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers, grandmothers, great-grandmothers, etc. and even to the future mothers.  I can honestly say that motherhood is one of the very best things that has ever happened to me.  It has brought so much joy to my life.  Mother's day is a day that I can reflect on how much I love my little girl and how good she has been for me, not the other way around.

I know several people out there haven't yet had the opportunity to be a Mother - some not by their own choice. But know that Heavenly Father has a divine plan for you to be a Mother and that it is a very important role.  Many people in the world try to make motherhood out to be a bad or weak thing, but the Lord thinks otherwise.  Let's celebrate our divine nature and be the best mothers we can!

Happy Mother's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment