Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Photo Editing

Pin It I saw a blog post on The Creative Crate where she showed a picture before and after her editing.  She wanted to see our versions.  So here is my version of her image.
Before:
 After

I used Lightroom for my editing.  I love Lightroom!  I use it for pretty much all of my editing and sometimes use Photoshop for a few touch ups.  Lightroom is a lifesaver when I'm editing hundreds of pictures taken at weddings.  For this image I cropped, adjusted the exposure, contrast, hue/saturation, added a bit of a vignette and lightened her eyes a bit.   If you want to see my photography website you can go here: http://madelynwayment.smugmug.com/

3 comments:

  1. Awww...I love it! Looks awesome! I really need to use Lightroom more often. :) Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi…I am good at forwarding good blogs. As I found your writing fun, interesting and educative, I forwarded the link to some of my best friends. I must say…they enjoyed your article. So, when we met sometime later, I was greeted with claps and cheers. “You have finally found the best blog”, they said. All thanks to you, now I am constant looking for great work such as yours and found quite a lot of good blogs from websites like twitter cover photos, freelance photo editing jobs. Now, my friends are waiting to read my forwards. Happy me!

    ReplyDelete